At the SAF London – Art Conference in March, we started a skills swap initiative, where people write down the services they can offer. If you can offer your skills & would like to be listed on this page, contact alex, email@example.com
1. Eliza Bott: Graphic Designer. Posters – Websites – Buisness cards – Flyers – Leaflets.
2. David Furlong: Actor, director, playwright and translator (French-English).
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.exhangetheatre.com
3. Photographer. Contact: email@example.com
4. Artist, Painter: help with organising and haning exhibitions, co-ordinate events. Mask workshops, work with the homeless.
5. The Trap: Rehearsal and Audition Space.
50sq meters of space in London Bridge, opposite More London – Available to hire, cheap rates.
6. Fine Art Graduate.
Willing to intern and offer skills of social networking, researching, fundraising and marketing.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07748169805
7. Minitechnomarket (MTM)
MTM is a young non-profit experimental and open for all organisation, based in London UK. Devoted to support and assist underground, alternative and contemporary arts and music, technology and culture.
8. Assistant Director: Arts reviewer, blogs etc.
Contact: email@example.com or 07966698416
9. Company & friendship and lyrics writing
Contact: 0208 693 1252
10. Services offered as a runner/production assistant/assistant producer/director
I’m trying to get my foot in the door, any help would be loved.
Contact: Roy Filani firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Lectures on Professional Practice, more networking arenas for artists. DIY Educate @ Core Gallery.
Contact: rosalinddavis.co.uk http://www.coregallery.co.uk
12. Illustration, Leaflet & Poster Design, logos, album cover art… all sorts of graphics!
Contact: Martina, http://www.martinapaukova.com 07535 119697
13. PR/ Communications writing & editing.
Contact: Annee, email@example.com 07973 491439
14. Bespoke poetic interventions to inspire fresh thinking! entertaining & intelligent.
Contact: Sarah de Nordwall, sarahdenordwall.blogspot.com, thebardschool.blogspot.com firstname.lastname@example.org 07849 641899
16. Work Experience in Productions (Audio/Visual). Currently, I am pursuing MA Filmmaking in Goldsmiths, I have 8 years experience in the industry as a producer.
Contact: Eleanor Low, email@example.com
17. Project Development, Exhibition Design, Curating.
18. Using Psychotherapeutic Skills in Business
- Are there certain relationships at work that really have you scratching your head?
- Are there specific issues at work that keep resurfacing?
By helping you to make meaning out of ‘surface’ communications, applying Psychotherapeutic skills in your work can help you to work through some of these types of problems, create more efficiency, better communication and more constructive working relationships.
Come with your specific situations, questions and queries. Confidentiality is maintained at all times.
Contact me: Awele@improvingthequality.com, Tel:0208592 0703, Mob: 07985440014
19. Music workshops based on rhythm, including African drumming and junk percussion.
I also offer early years music- making and familiar-song-based participatory entertainment for older people.
Please see my general leaflet at http://www.scribd.com/doc/2181163/letsa4leaflet.
I also perform my own songs. Please hear them on http://www.myspace.com/tinglefactory
Steve Barbe: 0207 732 7782 & 07788 668930