SAF NEEDS YOU: A creative, dynamic & competent web developer/designer to update our company website (London, England).
Interested in being directly involved in the arts community in London? Southwark Arts Forum helps artists, arts organisations and creative industries in Southwark to excel, and to have a greater impact on their local community. We do this by providing a wide range of networking, information and advice services such as our events, e-bulletins and one-to-one sessions. We also advocate for the arts in the borough.
SAF has over 3000 members. It was set up by local artists in Southwark in 1987. We are a rich creative network widely known in Southwark and beyond.
Our members are a creative bunch! They range from visual artists, musicians, filmmakers, dancers, photographers, poets, film producers, graphic designers, theatres, galleries, studios, arts organisations, community groups, education institutions, council staff, local businesses and lots of other creatives. Members come from all stages of careers and diverse backgrounds.
The purpose of the updates to our existing website our as follows:
– Highlights recent events
– Brings focus to our services
– To encourages new members to join and existing members to collaborate/interact more
– Creatives of all ages
Budget and Time-Scale
– Unpaid internship – Transport & lunch – when necessary for design meetings.
– Delivery for website June 2012
– Various accolades
– Promotional space
– We will feature your work portfolio across our E-Bulletin and social platforms.
– Invaluable insight into the arts community
The purpose of the website is to provide its users with a clear, logical and concise layout that is easy to navigate through. Specific details on this will be providing upon the initial design meeting.
– Excellent proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite or alternative industry software applications
– Good knowledge of PHP, CSS, and XSLT are essential (you must provide your own equipment)
– Previous portfolio work is required
– A strong work ethic
If you are interested in this position please email our media team at email@example.com